Best Celebratory Cigars
Believe it or not, this may not be the best time to break out that vintage Cuban cigar or super rare and limited release. When you are celebrating, sometimes with friends who may or may not be cigar smokers, you want to choose wisely. So, for this segment I'll talk about cigar that I like to smoke when I'm celebrating, and ones I would share with fellow cigar nerds:
- Anything Padron - Lets face it when it comes to the anniversary cigars, you just can't go wrong here. They are always awesome, pricy too, which makes them perfect for celebrations.
- Fuente Opus X - Whether its old or young, great celebration cigar.
- Davidoff Colorado Claro Short Perfecto - One of my all-time favorites
- La Aurora Cien Anos Edicion Especial Robusto - Fantastic cigar
- Paul Garmirian Reserva Exclusiva Corona
Now a note on size, don't go big. When you are celebrating new babies, people getting married, anniversaries, etc... typically you want to celebrate with friend, but take a short break to have a great cigar. So keep it small!